Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Inspiration


So I love watching Biggest Loser. Seriously - it's one of my favorite shows. And tonight's episode was the beloved 'make over episode'. Granted, some of the dresses weren't my favorite, and I wasn't crazy about Hannah's hair at first (but it grew on me), but regardless of that, how can you NOT be impressed with what they accomplished in the past 5 months?! Incredible!

And as I've mentioned before, it's really hard for me to find 'inspiration' with my weight loss. For reals. Like... there isn't anything I'm DYING to get, or something that I can 'grab hold of' to motivate me. 

So my question for those you who are losing weight, and those of you who are just maintaining:


WHAT IS YOUR INSPIRATION?

what IS it that pushes you?
makes you not falter?
helps you pass on second helpings?
or desserts?


what's your secret?

do you mind sharing it?
I'd really like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment