Sunday, May 29, 2011

I thought we were practically in Summer?


I mean... there are only 3 more days until June... one would think that it's practically Summer - right?! So what's up with the rain?! So annoying. Especially when we were planning on going to a Greek Festival. Oh well... I guess that means no loukoumades for me (which is probably a good thing).

But guess what - I totally got my task done today! I have Pink's 'greatest hits' CD, so I took that upstairs and just started on the clothes. It was great because I really got to organize everything. I took out all the smaller clothes, folded all the clothes that were in the bin and hung everything up. I did find that I need another bin, so that's on the 'To Do' for tomorrow. Which I guess brings me to my next task:

FOLD ALL LAUNDRY IN THE PLAYROOM
(AND WASH/FOLD ALL THE KIDS CLOTHES)

So basically what's going on is that I have a ton of clean laundry in the playroom on the bed that's in there. And since the dresser and closet in the boy's room is all clean now, I have plenty of room to put everything away. I also have a ton of the kid's laundry that needs to be done. So that's my task for tomorrow. Get all of their laundry done and put away.

I'm really liking this 'one task thing'. For reals. It seems so simple, and when I accomplish it, I really do feel good. It's a good feeling. Oh - and the couch is still looking good. My daughter kept her end of the bargin today and her little things stayed in her little basket on the couch, and now there are just a couple of things to take off of it before I got to bed. Lovely. So on that note, I shall now go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment