Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Don't Hate Me

But my task didn't get done. 

But I've got a good reason. I'm in San Francisco right now. Turns out my travel buddy who went to Korea with me back in October, ran into some travel issues as she's trying to make her way around the world to get to {my} Motherland. I can't imagine something more frustrating than finally being able to go pick up your child in Korea and then have your flights canceled due to weather.

All of her luggage (which was an insane amount due to the fact that she was bringing a  TON of donations to the adoption agency) was tagged to go straight to Korea. Fortunately she had some spare stuff with them, but there were a few things that she needed. So of course I decided to pack up the fam and head on out to the big city. 

Since I knew I was going to lose some work time, I had to focus on getting my orders done before anything else. I have to start shipping orders tomorrow, so I needed to get as much done as possible. So that's why it didn't get done. I was seriously planning on doing it after the kiddos went to bed. But tomorrow I'll be able to do it once we get home as the husband has the next few days off. I have big plans for the next few days. No lists, but general ideas, and some single tasks. Mix it all together with me and the husband,  and I hope to get some good results. We shall see... we shall see. 

But now, I'm headed to bed. I'm zonked and in the morning we have a breakfast date with my friend. Hope you all had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment