Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sick


My little Butter Ball was sick today. It was the WEIRDEST thing as he woke up totally normal. We got ready and went down to our Adoption Agency so we could get our Court Report and when we walked into the office... he threw up. It wasn't much, but still - SO WEIRD. By the time we got to to the car he had a raging fever. I have NO IDEA where this came from. Like I said, he was FINE when we left the house! 

I still went to the Court House as I really needed to get everything filed - and I'm SO glad I did. We were able to get a Court Date for NEXT MONDAY! The 16th! Honestly - I think this is the fastest turn around time I've ever heard of. Most people are waiting at least 3 weeks to book their dates, so I'm super stoked. 

Anyway, I had one tired boy on my hands today as he was quite miserable. Which meant I didn't get as much done as I needed to either. And let me tell you - I have a TON to do. So I'm off. I gotta get back to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment