Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My 'To Do' List


Alright.

It's time.

Let's do this. 



My item to do is:


CLEAN OFF THE COUCH

I know, it seems like such an easy task. That's probably because it is. My couch is a medium sized sectional. My daughter likes to accumulate all the toys that she doesn't want her brother touching on the couch... behind some cushions. So I've taken a box and thrown them all in there. But her pile still grows. In fact, looking at her 'end' of the couch, I'm seeing 3 different costumes, a backpack, and a frog towel. Oh - and some binoculars... Connect Four and a hair brush. On the other end of the couch (as of course I sit in the middle) I see a bunch of pillows, some blankets... and even though I can't see it, I know that under a pillow I have a stack of magazines. Maybe some mail... a pair of kid shoes... and who knows what else. 

I think this is a good start for me. It's not overwhelming, but it's something that needs to be done. I'm looking around and I feel like it's soooo doable. And it's not going to take that long to do. So I can do this. I want to do this.  And I'm ready. 

So bring it
 


No comments:

Post a Comment