Friday, May 20, 2011

Just Another Day


I started my task today. I noticed that when I actually got working on it, that the task was comprised of many small ones. So it got kinda tough for me. But I did accomplish something. I still need to focus on that 'wanting' thing. It's amazing how much I 'resist' things. I'm just more aware of it now so I get bothered with myself. The inner struggle. Lovely.

And just to clarify, this 'DR' stuff doesn't affect how I take care of my kids. For reals. So I don't want people thinking that my kids are being neglected because they SO aren't. I think what makes a big difference is that I want to take care of them. I enjoy it, so it's not a burden to me. 

I read that some DR people can't hold jobs because they resist doing what their bosses ask of them. I was never like that (thank goodness) and I really do enjoy my work, so again, I'm super happy that stuff isn't effected either.

Anyway, I guess that's just some thoughts about today. Nothing too interesting. Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? I'm going to an Adoption Picnic tomorrow and I get to hang out with some super fun people - I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment