Tuesday, May 31, 2011

awwww yeah


Did it. Laundry was put away and the 'extra' clothes folded and put in the bin. Feels pretty darn good. But I'm SUPER tired tonight. So I'm headed to bed. But real quick, the goal for tomorrow:

STRAIGHTEN UP THE PLAYROOM

I know that these past few goals seem more 'result oriented' vs the 'performance' kind, but because I can 'see' what needs to be done, I know it's not that daunting. It's not like I can break them down super far. Like the playroom - it's basically just picking up a few things, putting them in the bins that are already up there, and basic straightening. I don't have to re-organize things, or come up with storage solutions. So that helps a ton. 

Alright. Well... I guess that's it. Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment