Thursday, May 5, 2011

Children's Day


It's Children's Day tomorrow... and what might that be you ask? It's actually a big holiday that is celebrated in Korea. So we're doing our own version of it tomorrow. The husband has taken off work (which he will basically do forever on this day) and we'll just spend it with the kids. And much to my excitement, we will of course be eating Korean food. Awesome.

We haven't figured out all the details to tomorrow's festivities, but I'm pretty sure the park, maybe the zoo? and even the carousel at the mall will all be visited.

I'm looking forward to starting this tradition as we'll also have time to talk about what adoption means to us and remind our kids how much we love them. And I really can't wait until they're old enough to start celebrating Parents' Day. Because I will SO be cashing in on that.

And to all our Hispanic-American friends out there...

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment