Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Kids Are Back


I missed them. Really. I did. But I did really enjoy my time alone. And now that I know that the boy does fine when he spends the night away from us... well, I feel like my whole world  has just opened up. Like I can run slowly through a field of daisies yelling 'I'm free! I'm free!' (but who am I kidding - we both know I can't run). 

So the week is here is and it's time to start working on stuff again. I'm actually still working on orders, as they're taking me longer than I expected. But those should be done in the next few days, and then the husband has 4 days off starting Thursday. So I'm thinking that we'll start to attack some of the house projects together.

It's late and I'm actually pretty tired. So I'm going to head to bed. But starting with my next post, I'm going to post my one 'To Do List' item. So if any of you want to play along - maybe you'll be willing to post your item too. How about it? Are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment