Wednesday, June 1, 2011

so... um... ah...


Okay. So here's the deal. As the husband was getting the kiddos ready for bed, I went upstairs to the playroom to start straightening it up (since that was my one task and all). I got everything picked up, put away and I was just about to strip the bed (which is actually a queen mattress set on the floor) so I could wash the sheets when it was discovered that my daughter had wet the bed last night but did not tell us. Fast forward a good 20 minutes and said daughter is now back in bed, lying on an over-sized mattress pad with a blanket. Everything got thrown in the wash, and in the playroom. There was a load of my husband's laundry that I forgot about, so that's been thrown in the playroom as well... and all the boxes and bags that were in the hall way got throw in the mix too. 

So now I'm back to having a messed up playroom. Technically I completed my task, but it got all messed up again. So once again, my task will be:


STRAIGHTEN UP THE PLAYROOM


I'll be honest - this is going to be a bigger job than the original task, but I'm going to take it on. So wish me luck. I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment