Friday, June 24, 2011

thinking about things

I've been thinking about something lately. I think I want to go back to the gym. And I think I want to talk to my trainer about setting a SMALL goal each week that I can attain so that I can achieve 'success' and hopefully I will feed off of that success and make it a habit ... I mean, how hard can that be - right? And yes I'm being sarcastic as I don't think there's anything easy about that process.

And going back to my 'one task' (that I've some how stopped doing) I've decided that I will text my trainer tomorrow and see what he says. Let's figure out a plan, and see how I can incorporate it into my schedule. I'm getting ready to start my next big project, so organizing my time will be really important. 

So wish me luck. I'm getting excited. Let's just hope the training sessions will work out with my childcare... as that's been one of the main problems in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment