Wednesday, June 29, 2011

so anyway ...

... I was able to talk to my trainer today. It was good to touch base and just talk about stuff. I asked him what he thought I needed to do to lose weight. Well ... that was a loaded question. Basically I need to work out an hour a day. {biiiiiiiiiiiiig sigh} I'll be honest, it sounds daunting. It shouldn't though, right? I mean, it's not like an hour is a long time. He also told me that I can't just schedule an hour out, but I have to consider how much time it takes to get to and from the gym, and then change my clothes and take a shower, etc. Honestly - that puts me closer to a 2 hour time frame ... and I got lots to do (for the rest of 2011... and that's no joke!)

So I'm left just thinking. Thinking about what I can commit to. What I should commit to. What I want to commit to. 

When it comes down to it - I want to lose weight. I want to be healthy. I want a super active lifestyle. I want to be that way. I really do. But for some reason there is a disconnect between wanting it and doing the things I need to do to achieve it. There are times where I'm so pumped to get started it's almost unreal. And then when it's time to actually follow through, I absolutely do.not.want.to.

Super frustrating, but that's where I'm at. I guess I have a ton more thinking to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment