Thursday, June 23, 2011

BIG sigh of relief

Today was SOOOOOOOOO much better (thank goodness!). No throw up. So that's a brilliant start right there. Still had some attitude problems, but we worked through them (for the time being).  

I will say that I think I came up with the most fabulous idea. We are currently having triple digits right now so it's not great to take the kiddos outside. We have a SUPER small yard with absolutely NO shade. And the front yard isn't much better (and I'm not sure if you can technically call the front part a yard... it's more like a small strip of grass...). The boy really needs to get some energy out, so I came up with a solution. I'm going to throw  an M&M up the stairs and make him get it, and then have him climb down the stairs to give him another. We can repeat this for a super long time. 

Pretty freaking awesome - right?

Oh yeah - the husband is off of work for the next 4 days. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment