Wednesday, June 1, 2011

wow. that did NOT go how I planned.


Today has been one of the most stressful days I've had in quite some time. It started with my daughter waking up this morning with what we thought were allergies... to then find that she was getting hives all over body. I have NO idea what she's reacting to, but she even had hives around her eyes, on her forehead, and around her mouth. So sad, and it makes me nervous. We gave her some benadryl which helped with the itchiness, but the hives were still present all day. I'm hoping that tomorrow they'll be gone {fingers crossed}.

Because of the hives, I had to cancel a few things we had going on this morning which resulted in scrambling... but we got it all worked out. The next major task was getting about 100 orders packaged and mailed out. I REALLY had to get these orders out... and then my printer would work. I couldn't figure out why and I was losing money as I kept trying to print the same postage label. So I had to call customer service and wait for them to answer... which gave me HUGE anxiety because I wasn't sure if I could get everything done. 

Anyway, I thankfully got the shipping done, but I was SPENT. I still have some things to tend to and this evening was just as busy doing other things. 

So all that to say... I didn't get my task done. Not even close. But there's always tomorrow - right?

No comments:

Post a Comment