Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ugh

Seriously ... today was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay crazy. But not in the way you think. There was just some crazy (and I mean MAJOR emphasis on CRAZY) drama on the adoption forums I'm a part of. I'll be honest - I cannot believe how incredibly rude some people can be. I understand that Adoption is tough emotionally. If there's something I've learned through our 2 processes, it's that the only consistent thing about Adoption is the inconsistencies. Many times it just won't make sense. Or it seems unfair. Or it's more than frustrating. But blaming people who SHOULD NOT be blamed, and making ignorant statements about how the process works is neither beneficial nor productive. 

I won't bore you with all the details, but know that what went down was a disgrace to the Adoption Community. And guess what. Word travels fast. And it's pretty amazing who reads the forums that you might not think would. 

But anyways ...
I texted my trainer today and he didn't text me back. Hmm. I wonder if he's on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment