Friday, June 10, 2011

one more to the weekend...

... seriously. one more day. and then it's the weekend. for some reason that sounds reeeeeeeeeeally good to me. not that I have any super exciting plans, but I just want to be done with this week. the husband was supposed to go out of town, but because the weather forecast was a little iffy - he decided to stay home... which I have to say I'm kinda stoked about. he works every other weekend, so I kinda get selfish with his free weekends. anyway, tomorrow we're going to have a little 'date day' (as we got the sitter coming during the day vs coming at night) and I think we're going to try out a new sushi place where I just found out they have some Korean food on their menu. can't wait!

oh... and I got my task done today - I finished all the orders, but I need to box up and ship out tomorrow. it's crazy how much longer it takes than I think. So that's my task. Box up, ship out - and then get ready for the next project... because I got a ton of them. really. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment