Monday, June 27, 2011

randomness



The husband goes back to work tomorrow morning so I need my rest. I get spoiled when he's home so much. 

I've been feeling 'off' since last night and I'm wondering if I'm slightly lactose intolerant. (I know, just want you want to know about me).

The weather should be under 100 degrees this week. AWESOME.

My trainer text me back. We're going to schedule a time to talk so I can explain my thoughts on my new 'weight loss plan'. 

I have some orders I need to ship tomorrow. 

I'd love to be in HGTV and have Candice Olson make over my entire house.

I think I want to learn Korean.

Word on the street is that Boys Over Flowers is now available for streaming on Netflix. That means none of you have any excuses now! Go watch it!

I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment