Sunday, June 5, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?

So it's the beginning of a new week, and also a new month. I simply cannot believe that it's already June. Where has the time gone?!?!??! At this rate, it's going to be fall before I know it. 

But before I get ahead of myself, why don't you share with me what's you've accomplished this past week! I've had some major setbacks due to unforeseen events (mostly sick children and large orders that needed to be shipped), but I'm ready to start up again. I still have a few orders to get out, and while one child seems to be on the mend, another one has seemed to pick up some kind of bug... ugh ... but moving forward I must. And I shall. 

Here's to a productive week - and just so you know, I'm not listing a specific task tonight because I have a bunch of little things that I'd like to get done. They are VERY simple, so to me it's rather pointless to write one down. I know - sounds like it's going against everything I've been saying... but just work with me on this one. I promise - it'll turn out good. For reals.



No comments:

Post a Comment