Monday, June 13, 2011

alright... it's GO TIME!


So tomorrow my 'help' is coming again, so I'm really excited thinking about what can actually get accomplished. But know that I didn't slack off today. I actually went through all the toys in the living room and threw a bunch a way (don't worry - they were gross, and nothing people would actually want). I also put more stuff away in the dinning room and organized a little area by our microwave. Oh yeah - I even wen through and cleaned up the couch again ... as things were getting piled on there again (namely my daughter's toys). 

Oh - and while at Target tonight, I picked up these 'single serving' Hawaiian Punch grape drink mix thingys.  They are 10 calories each and zero calores/surgar. I love artificially flavored grape. No joke. I like seriously love it - so I took a gamble and bought it. And much to my delight, adding one of these packets to 25 ounces of water makes me drink it all in about 10 minutes (or maybe a bit longer but still - I pound the stuff).  You're supposed to use a regular sized water bottle, but I think that tastes too strong, and I have a water bottle that holds 25 ounces - so it worked out perfectly. 

So I'm thinking that this will be a GREAT way for me to consistently drink more water everyday. 'Cause don't forget... as soon as I get my house under control, it's time to focus on the ol' weight loss thing again. And I'm getting close... it's going to happen. And it'll happen soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment