Sunday, June 12, 2011

say WHAT?!


As I'm typing this post right now, the clock on my computer says 10:34p. Seriously?! That's AWESOME! It's so early! Who knows... maybe I'll even go to bed early tonight...

Today was a good day. I actually organized a small area in the kitchen. I'm super excited about how it's coming along. And I can't get over my dinning room table. I still stare at it and find it weird that's it's totally clear. 

Anyway, that's pretty much it. I started doing a bit in my office but got overwhelmed and stopped. I think I'll be tackling that on Tuesday - so instead of trying to push myself to the point of frustration, I'll just work on other stuff... as there will always be other things to work on - right?

So with that, I'll say good night. The husband has tomorrow off, so I think I'll relish the fact that I get him for one more day. I'm sure we can find something fun to do before we get back into our regular routine. 

Oh - and the husband started the Couch25K thing... he's done 2 days so far. Maybe one of these days I'll follow in his footsteps... literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment