Friday, June 3, 2011

ugh


I'm super tired. My daughter still has hives and I feel horrible about it. It's SO sad to see her scratching and asking me when they will just go away. We took her to the doctor and he thinks it's stemming from a virus and will last around 10 days. ugh... really?!

So I kinda can't focus. This hives thing is throwing me for a loop. I have a ton on my mind and I'm just not focusing right now. Oh yeah - I saw Kung Fu Panda 2 today. It was SOOOOO good. and I loved their view on adoption. For reals.
I'm headed to bed. Tomorrow I'm headed over to a friend's house who's going to cook me some Korean food. To say I'm completely stoked is an understatement. Hopefully these recipes won't be too hard, but I'm decently good at 'chopping things'. So hopefully I can help at least a little (since I'll probably be eating a lot).

So good night. And I'll refocus on things this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment