Saturday, June 11, 2011

1.5 Hours


That's it. It only took an hour and a half to get my table totally cleared off. Which to some, that might sound super long, but my table is super big. And there was soooooo much stuff on it. Not only was it all cleared off, but the stuff that was taken off was totally organized and put away. I have a bin (with a lid) that now houses all my 'tools' and another one that holds other 'immediate' supplies, and it should be easy to just take out what bin I need, and then store it all in there when I'm done. I threw a TON of stuff away and organized fabric, ribbon, elastic... it's great. And no, I did not do it alone. I had some help, and it was awesome. 

I think the key was that it made it kind of 'social' for me, and I was able to stay on task, and have someone else who could kinda take the reins when I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. It was the PERFECT balance. And it totally made me feel like I can continue doing this... and it makes me feel like I WANT to do this. So that's a win-win if you ask me!

I still need to do the office, and some of the 'surrounding area', but I'm not discouraged. In fact, I'm totally ENCOURAGED. I'll have more help again on Tuesday, and I have some random order stuff that I need to get done before that, so I might focus on that tomorrow so I'm totally free and clear on Tuesday to tackle the rest of the projects (and not be distracted).

So today was a great day. A super great day and it's amazing that it didn't take that much time at all. Who knew that productivity could feel so good?

No comments:

Post a Comment