Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm soooooo tired


So today I went and got my haircut. It was a super fun day that lasted all day, since I was with a group of people. I changed my hair up a bit as I now I have 'straight across bangs' vs having bangs that were on an angle. I had her cut my layers shorter and the end result? I like it. Although I do look a bit 'rock-a-billy'... but I think I can own it... or at least I better try.

So that was my day. Nothing too exciting (although super fun in my book) and now I'm just tired and wanting to go to bed.

Sorry it's been kinda blah on the blog lately... but I guess that's just how my life is right now. Not that I'm complaining... because I'm really not. And honestly - I got to get some sleep. I feel like I can barely keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment