Friday, June 3, 2011

Still Full

I am still full from all the Korean food I ate today. But it was OH so wonderful! And the conversation was even better. There is something so great about being able to chat with friends, uninterrupted while shoving bites of deliciousness into your face. 

That being said - this is one of the earliest posts I've ever done. It's just past 10:30p and I am so thoroughly exhausted. I still haven't done my task, but I'll regroup over the weekend. I actually have a ton of lose ends that I need to catch up on. 
My daughter still has the hives, and I'm still pumping benedryl into her every 6 hours. It breaks my heart to see her this way and now I'm seeing the 'scratch marks' she's leaving behind. I really hope and pray that this ends soon. 

So ... anybody have fun plans for the weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment