Monday, June 20, 2011

I need to sleep ...

... just so I can get a break from today! I know I shouldn't complain - many people have it sooo much worse, but MAN were the kiddos just out of control today! Whiny - fighting - bad attitudes - poor choices - screaming - food throwing  - and then add large amounts of congestion and phlemy coughs. Sounds super awesome, right?

Needless to say, I'm tired. Kinda just drained. And the boy isn't wanting to sleep unless I'm sitting next to him. He's been up a few times tonight already and I'm hoping that we'll get through the night without any more wake ups. (ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease!)

One last thing before I go: I watched Extreme Makeover - Weight Loss Edition tonight and it really made me want to work out. So I'm thinking the time is drawing near for me to get back on it. What do you think? Should I do it? Hmm? Yes? (I kinda think already know the answer...)

No comments:

Post a Comment