Friday, June 10, 2011

it's the WEEKEND!


Okay - so I got just about everything done. The only wrench in my game was that my shipping program wouldn't take an APO address. I was on the phone with customer service and they thought they fixed it and it didn't work. Seriously - I kinda had a nervous breakdown but just had to resign myself to the fact that it will have to ship on Monday. Oh well. At least I tried. 

I have some big projects to start, but I'm giving myself the weekend to get my ducks in a row and kinda regroup. I started laundry tonight and have a couple loads almost done. So it's kinda nice to have a few tasks already completed. I have a BIG task that I'd like to accomplish this weekend... and that is:

CLEAN OFF DINNING ROOM TABLE
&
ORGANIZE OFFICE

Granted - this is SUPER huge. I realize that. But I need to get it done before my next projects take over everything again. The dinning room table has bins of pre-cut fabric, partially made items, supplies... all stuff I needed for this last batch I did. But now - I can start fresh: Store the old, throw away the scraps and just get ready to get down to business (again).

Who knows... maybe if I can get it all done I'll take a picture and post it. Oh man. That just made me super nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment