Thursday, June 16, 2011

just another day

So today I was able to get everything looking pretty good. And then of course life happens and it gets messed up again. I had some orders that trickled in and I needed to get them made and shipped out. So of course my work stuff started to take over. But the nice thing, is that I know where everything goes - so it should be easier to maintain. 

And now to totally and completely change directions - did anyone watch So You Think You Can Dance? I totally love that show. My favorite was the couple who did the 'Statue Dance'. As soon as I saw they were matched together I told the husband 'oh my gosh - they have just become the POWER COUPLE of this season!' (and yes - the husband watches this show with me. who knew that the man could fall in love with contemporary dance?! just another reason why I love him so... )

Anyway - when I watch this show it makes me wish I was a dancer... which  makes me kinda want to work out. So weirdly enough, I'm beginning to get the itch to start this whole weight loss journey again. Which I think is a good thing. I still have some house stuff to work on, and while that gets done, I figure I'll be getting mentally pumped so I'll be raring to go when the time is right. 

So that's where my mind is at: it's all over the place. 

And to keep with that theme - who was your favorite couple on SYTYCD?



No comments:

Post a Comment