Friday, April 15, 2011

3 days left

... and then I start my new workout regime. I'm super stoked about it too. Things have been so busy the past couple of days that I haven't had a chance to do my walking again. My son is either sick or has really bad allergies. He's gotten progressively worse over the past few days and he's sleeping later and super grumpy during the day. 

Also... we have our last Post Placement visit tomorrow and there was a ton of running around I had to do the past few days as well... why? Because like a loser I didn't turn in all the forms I was supposed to when my son first came home (but in my defense there were some communication issues and I didn't know I was supposed to). The nice thing about doing it 'late', was that I found out my county is pretty quick in setting Finalization dates with the court. So hopefully my son will legally be ours really soon!

oh, and how could I forget?

I lost

.8 lbs

this week.

I'll take it. I know it's not much, but crazily it was the same amount I GAINED last week. So I'm kinda back at square one (even though I've lost around 13lbs since I started). I'm really interested to see what happens with all my 'work out stuff'. I have to say - I'm super excited about it. 

Alright - I have to run. I'm supposed to be making super hero costumes for my kids to wear to a birthday party tomorrow. And I gotsta get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment