Thursday, April 28, 2011

Okay... be easy on me...


Alright. I know I've had this conversation before. And to be perfectly honest, I'm terrified to have it again. I'm super scared that you guys are going to be annoyed with me, or frustrated, or just disappointed. But the truth of the matter, is that I know I'm going to gain weight at my weight in. I have a scale. And granted, it's not the same as the one I weigh-in on, but it's definitely gone up. 

I'm pretty sure SOME of it has to do with being bloated. Yet again, I haven't been drinking my water, and did eat some salty foods this week. I know I took extra 'bites' here and there, and I have to STOP doing that.

So I'm humiliated, ashamed, and just plain ol' embarrassed. So please don't make any comments on this post. I don't want to hear you get mad at me, and I don't want to hear you say 'don't worry, it's okay'. It's not okay, and I just going to keep moving forward, and try again. 

Tomorrow I'll have my weigh-in, I'll stay for the meeting, and then I'm going to my training session and doing my cardio. 

I'll see you guys tomorrow - and I'll post a recipe then. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment