Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Were You Up For The Challenge?

Did you see Biggest Loser tonight? Courtney? I feel so bad for her. LOVE that girl. Just a neat person. Just like her Mom. I will admit, many tears were shed tonight. Crazy episode. 

Anyway ... I didn't get my walking in. Of course. Once I got home from our little vacation I had a ton of 'catch up' that I had to do for my work. Stuff I couldn't put off, and it was time consuming. So what are you going to do? Well, you just try again. 

Which brings me to a question: what Challenges do you guys feel like doing? I'm feeling like I'm starting to run out of ideas. I know I asked before, but I haven't had a chance to look back on them (which I'll do at some point), but I figured it would be faster to just ask everyone direct. So if you have an idea, post it in the comments. Preferably something that all 'athletic levels' can achieve. It can be silly, or serious, timed, or not. Hopefully it's something that gets us moving and have fun while we're doing it. 

So there you go: 
Your Challenge is to come up with new Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment