Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Magic Pills


I had a 'talk' with my trainer today. Just talked to him about how I hate to exercise, I'm addicted to food and I feel like I'm going to be fat forever. My trainer is this super cute young boy who is just about the nicest kid you'll ever meet. He's always chipper and the best part - he used to be overweight in highschool and lost all his weight on his own. Now he's in incredible shape and loves being a trainer. (but he's also taking online college courses... so who knows how long I have left with him

Anyway, he told me that I needed to find motivation (which honestly - nothing motivates me) and if I couldn't find it, then I had to create a motivating environment. He asked me all these questions about what motivates me with my business and what I enjoy about doing that. I think he was trying to take that information and transfer it over to the 'gym' for me. 

But then ... somehow we got on the topic of supplements. Um ... so there are these fat blocker and carb blocker supplements that he 'approves of' (and let me tell you - he doesn't approve of much past plain ol' clean eating and old school exercising). I told him, 'WHAT?! Why have you been holding out on me for so long! What are these magic pills - I'll take them!'

So today I came home with my first bottle of magic pills. I'm supposed to take them a half hour before I eat, and I was made to promise that I fully understood that this does NOT mean I can eat whatever I want, but I still need to make wise choices and continue with my exercise. Which yes - I totally understand. 

If these bad boys end up working ... then I might have just found my new motivation. Wish me luck - I'm headed to the gym again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment