Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Quick One


Nothing ruins your day like when you TOTALLY forget that you made plans with someone and you don't show up. And yes, I'm speaking from experience. It totally threw my morning today when I saw I was supposed to be a good 30 minutes away in the next 5 minutes. I stressed, but was able to 'fix' the situation (by meeting up later and at a different location). The only problem is that my morning trip to the gym I had planned got axed. 

But the good news is that the husband and I went for a walk this evening after dinner (and of course we brought the kiddos along).  The weather was soooooo incredibly nice and it was really enjoyable.

The plan for tomorrow is to hit the gym again. The husband is going to take the kids to gymnastics so I can still work out. And I'm planning to do my hour long walk again. So wish me luck. My legs were actually pretty tired after my evening jaunt, so I'm kinda nervous about tomorrow. But don't worry. I'm still going to go. 

Oh - and a funny tidbit about my new kdrama that I forgot to share:

One of the main characters in the show is named 'Go, Jin Pyo'. Now - for those of you who don't know, my boyfriend's name from BOF is 'Gu, Jun Pyo'.  Coincidence? Who knows. But it definitely was a factor in my decision to continue watching. There will always only be room for ONE Jun Pyo in my heart, but I'll let this new guy try out for first alternate.

No comments:

Post a Comment