Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just Keeping It Real


Hey, hey, HEY! Guess who went to the gym today?! Yep. It was me. Granted, we were a bit late, but I still got in a short workout with my trainer. And after that I pulled out the ol' ipad and used my 'crunchy roll' app and started a kdrama. Unfortunately Crunchy Roll doesn't have a ton of kdramas... and there was NO descriptions, but I started one called 'Someday'. Not bad. Although I wasn't sure how the story lines connected. I was actually debating in my brain whether or not I should start a new one, when they went into this video montage set to music. Apparently it showed clips from series and it actually made me really into it. So I'll be stickin' with it. 

Walking the treadmill and watching a kdrama isn't that hard either. I walked at a slow pace as I've NEVER walked for 60 minutes before and I didn't want to go too fast and then quit. So I started slow to feel it out. Honestly - I think it was a good walk. I'm not looking to go too much faster at this point... just so I can keep it up. 

I don't have a training session scheduled for tomorrow, but I am going to go and walk. So I take that as a WIN!

Oh - and I bought a TON of Weight Watcher's desserts tonight (of the ice cream variety). I actually had a pretty decent cushion of points tonight, so I splurged. I had TWO desserts. 

The first - some raspberry sorbet/ice cream thing dipped in dark chocolate. Hands down the best thing ever. It's a decent size (its one of the smaller desserts, but I didn't feel deprived) and it's only 2 points! So worst case scenario I can have two if the need arises (HA!)

The second was the 'wannabe snickers ice cream bar'. As soon as I bit into it I noticed that the texture of the ice cream was totally different from the 'real' one. Also - way less peanuts and caramel... but truth be told - it wasn't that bad! When having a craving for the real thing (which I actually LOVE those!) this is not a bad option. One bar is 4 points. So it's definitely a 'higher' value dessert. 

So while I had 6 points worth of dessert tonight - don't fret. I still actually have 5 points left for the day, but I'm choosing to just go to bed instead. 

Here's to a great tomorrow - and I can't WAIT to watch my next kdrama episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment