Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tired


Super tired again. I was up late working on costumes for the kids. We had a Super Hero birthday party to go to this morning and I have a 'vision' I was trying to create. It worked out well (not totally perfect, but considering what I had to work with, and the amount of time I had, I was happy with the results).

Our last Post Placement visit happened tonight. And I'm soooooooo happy to know that we're done! We just need to have a final report written by our agency, and then we can get a court date for finalization. Amazing. 

Still thinking about Monday morning and my workout. Still figuring out what kdrama I'll watch. 

I'm watching an episode of 'Hoarders' and it's making me want to clean my kitchen. And office. And house. 

So I think it's time to close the computer. But before I do, wanna see my Super Heros?


PLEASE tell me you know who they are ...
and you're not so young that you don't recognize them ...
'cause that would mean that I'm getting old
(or just a lot older than you)

No comments:

Post a Comment