Monday, April 4, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?

So how was your week? What did you accomplish? It's time to share it with everyone!

For me, it was having my 1.8lb weight-loss at WW. But here's the thing. Because of my weight loss, they somehow have formulated that I need to also decrease my point intake. Here's how that conversations went:

Weight Watcher Lady:
Congratulations! You lost 1.8 lbs!

ME:
Nice! Thanks so much!

Weight Watcher Lady:
Oh - and I'm seeing that you need to decrease your 
points by one. You're now at 31 points per day.

ME:
Wait - WHAT?!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Weight Watcher Lady:
oh... um... but you lost weight. So that's a good thing.

ME:
UGH! But I don't want to eat less!
I guess this means I have to start exercising so I can earn more points ...


I did do some walking during my vacation, but not like I had hoped. So I still have a few more days to get my walking in. Bonus for me. 

Alright, time for bed. But don't forget to let me know how your week went!

No comments:

Post a Comment