Thursday, April 28, 2011

Don't Know Where the Evening Went ...

... but I gotta get to bed. 

Nothing much to say really. I showed up to my training session to find that I actually didn't book it on Monday. Apparently I told him that I couldn't make it today (which makes sense since the kiddos had gymnastics, so I had to cut out my cardio time) but fortunately he didn't have anyone booked so he took me on.

He also told me that if I wanted to hit my goals, then each day I should be working out for 90 minutes and drinking 100 ounces of water. Sounds daunting. I really want to achieve my crazy huge goal... but right now, it seems so impossible. I get so overwhelmed with the 'big number' that I need to lose, that I kinda can't appreciate hitting anything 'less' than that. 

Anyway... that's what's going through my mind. Good times. Good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment