Thursday, April 14, 2011

4

Today my sweet daughter turned 4. And we had a super time celebrating. I told her she could pick any restaurant to have dinner at, and she chose Benihana. (with absolutely NO prompting ... I couldn't be more proud!) So while I know I went over my points today, there is no possible way that I went over my 'extra' weekly points. It's just hard to figure out the points I used because the serving sizes were all wonky... like I'm pretty sure Carlos gave us more chicken and shrimp than he was supposed to. And I didn't eat all my rice, or my chicken, or my shrimp... so I'm not sure how to even being to calculate. 

But the good news is that I didn't eat the cupcake we had gotten for her birthday. I had picked out 4 cupcakes (one for each of us) but we never got around to eating them. And now that I only have one more day before my weigh-in, there's no way I'm going there. So while I know over all that I'm under on my points, I do hate that I'll have some mad water retention going on from all the sodium. But what can you do. 

Oh - and it was RAINING this morning, so I couldn't get my walk in. But I'm pretty sure it should be sunny tomorrow (or at least no rain).

I've also been thinking about what kdrama I should start watching on Monday when I go to the gym. I'm thinking that I'll do Spring Waltz as I loved SO MUCH about that story and I haven't seen it in forever. I know there are some new ones that I'd like to check out - but I'm not willing to 'waste' any time on discovering which ones I'm not fond of. But if any of you kdrama fans out there have any suggestions for me - do tell. I'm totally open to suggestions. 

One more thing - I decided to take off one more week of doing a Challenge since it was my daughter's birthday (and I won't bring up the fact that no-one wanted to throw me a bone and give me some suggestions as well ... hahahahahahaha).


No comments:

Post a Comment