Monday, February 7, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?

Let's cut to the chase:


I LOST

2 lbs!!!


So technically speaking - I think this is the same two pounds that I've been fluctuating around for the past two weeks... but I'll TAKE IT! So now I REALLY have to try if I'm going to break through this number. The husband and I decided that we're going to try and have 'salads' every night for dinner. So for the accountability factor I decided to post it here. But right now we have zero lettuce in the house... guess I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. 

Oh - and the husband is also finished with Jury Duty so he's now back to his regularly scheduled program. BOO! He did get a nifty little diploma/certificate. I told him we should frame it and put it on the wall. 

But enough about me - let's get back to you!!! Tell me your accomplishments! It doesn't matter how big or small - let's celebrate it all!!!!! (wow... I'm so much more encouraging when I'm in a good mood)

No comments:

Post a Comment