Monday, February 7, 2011

Biggest Loser

So I'm a fan of the show... but this season... I don't know... but I'm just not feeling it. There's no-one that I'm super attached to, or super rooting for... how about you? Is anyone else watching it? I just finally got around to watching last week's episode. Good thing as it's on tomorrow (or later today depending on when you're reading this)

I used to want to be on that show. But honestly, there is NO possible way I would last a half hour on that show. I'm so not into the 'tough love' approach. I need gentle encouragement :)

Alright - so this post is super laaaaaaaaaaame. But I really don't have much to talk about. I'm about ready to head to bed, as the kids are starting to wake up a bit earlier now since the cloudy skies have left us and the sun in shining into their rooms more. So I gotta get my sleep in while I can!

Oh - and don't forget to try your mountain climbers for Wednesday! I still need to do it. I'm totally not looking forward to it and pretty much hate myself for even thinking of suggesting it. But hey - it's only a minute... so in theory I should be able to survive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment