Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Survived!

Yeah... so today consisted of me gluing for 6 hours, and then I took a shower, left, and then did a 'bow party' at a girlfriend's house. I got home about an hour ago and I'm exhausted. But I ended up making more $$$ than I thought I would ... so that was a fabulous way to end the day. 

But before I forget....

it's Food Friday!!!

so do you have your favorite TUNA recipe?

mine? well...

I actually had this when I went up to my parent's house.

My Mom took tuna, and added all the 'normal' stuff:

celery
relish
onion
mayo

but the secret weapon...

APPLE.

Yeah, it sounds totally weird, right?
but it's simply FABULOUS.

Take some apple, and finely dice it. 
add it to your tuna - and I'm telling you - you'll be a believer. 


NEXT WEEK'S INGREDIENT:

Chicken

I mean, why not. You knew it was just a matter of time.

so think of your best recipes. 
oh - and this week - let's see if we can ditch the recipes sites.
but family recipes are more than welcome :)
P.S...

please share your tuna recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment