Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Were You Up For The Challenge?

Let's get this meal stuff out of the way. I ate the same breakfast/lunch that I did yesterday, but for dinner I had this:

Don't be fooled - I didn't have half a pizza - I had a whole one. But wait - it's a 'pita bread pizza'! I LOVE these pita breads from Trader Joe's. They're 130 calories and they crisp up super well. The cheese is 90 calories for 1/4 a cup - which is pretty much all you need. The gyozas (or potstickers) were from Trader Joe's as well. Some Thai version. They were alright... but not super great. I probably won't get them again. 

Oh - and of course loser me didn't do the DVD again. I had to take the kids to the Social Security Office since we never got my daughter's SS card after the adoption was finalized... well, I was there for an hour and forty-five minutes - and I had to hold my son (who is 17 months) ON MY LAP, as there was NO room for him to walk around. There were some big signs that not only said 'no cell phones' but no FOOD as well (which is my normal form of entertainment). And there was an ever BIGGER sign that said that if you were too loud or a disruption that you would be asked to leave. So let's just sum it up with me being totally stressed out, and then by the time it was all over we were all ravenously hungry so we were all grumpy until we got home for lunch. 

So I really needed some time to decompress. Seriously.


But back to the Challenge ...

Did you do it? I have to say, by around 18 I was getting pret-ty tired. Good stuff. And I like that you can basically do it anywhere - with no equipment needed. 


Next Week's Challenge:

HOW LONG CAN YOU BALANCE
ON ONE FOOT 
WITH YOUR EYES OPEN



Since we all thought the eyes closed was going to be easy but it turned out to be hard - I figure we should see what we can do with our eyes open. I'd like to think that I could go for minutes on end, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll last for maybe 40 seconds (if I'm lucky). 

So this should an easy one. No pressure. Just fun. So do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment