Sunday, February 13, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?


It's that time - yet again - to share your accomplishments for the week! Big, small - it doesn't matter - let us know what you did this past week!


as for me?

I GAINED

1 lb

but I expected it.


But here's the plan. True to my word, I went to Target today and picked up Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I am going to do it for 30 days. I kind of think I'm lying, but I right now I'm committing to the 30 days. If I don't do it, PLEASE CALL ME OUT ON IT.  I'm serious. I know that I'm going to be really angry after wards, but I still want to try. (and for those of you who don't know, I don't shoot out endorphins when I work out - I get angry. Like super mad. My BFF once told me it was all the toxins in my body that were trying to get out... but I get mad almost every single time... so maybe I can work through that? We shall see... we shall see.)

Oh - and I bought non-fat yogurt to eat for breakfast.. and asparagus to roast for lunch. I really wanted to get some brussel sprouts but I had to limit the grocery shopping to that which was at Target as the kiddos were just not having it. 

So here's to a new tomorrow! BRING IT JILLIAN! (... and I ready regret saying that ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment