Monday, February 28, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?

Okay, so photographing my food is WAY HARDER than I thought. And that's because I've come to realize that I don't eat food all at once. I get the kids something, make part of my meal, feed the kids, eat part of my meal, tend to the kids, fix something else for myself, tend to the kids, eat another portion, and then everyone else is done so we go into the other room. (and again, just wanted to remind everyone that I have to do separate things for my kids because of their dietary needs... and one of them still needs help eating - LOL)

Also, my trainer texted me the other day. Wow. That was out of the blue. It's been months since I've spent any time with him, and I still have a bunch of sessions left... so I'm thinking about going back. It's just hard because my only available time is in the mornings, but our mornings start late, and child care at my gym is only open until noon. Then it doesn't re-open until 4pm... but my son usually naps till almost 5, and then it's dinner... and then... well... it's almost bedtime... so I still gotta figure that part out. 

but enough about that. 

I lost

NOTHING

this week. 

which I actually find kind of surprising considering how my week went.
but at least I didn't gain, right?

So share what accomplishments you've had this week so we can all cheer each other on. Oh - and I'm calling out the lurkers this week. I know there are more of you who read than comment. So come out of hiding and introduce yourself! I'd love to be able to 'meet' you. Even if you make up a new name. I'll never know. For reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment