Friday, February 11, 2011

Okay... I think I'm going to do it

So I was talking to one of my girlfriends tonight about Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. And I've seen you guys mention it on a couple of different occasions. So my girlfriend - yeah, she basically lost 8lbs in like 2 weeks after hitting a plateau for a bit. Inspiring? TOTALLY.

Am I scared out of my mind? YOU BET!

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not one for being in discomfort. So doing something super hard doesn't really get me excited, but as it was pointed out - it's only 20 minutes. I can do 20 minutes. Nap time in my house is around 2 hours. So 20 minutes? I should be able to hack that. (although I might end up on the couch for 40 minutes trying to recover after wards)

Anyway, I'll try and pick up the video this weekend. And maybe I'll start it on Monday. I think I'm going to have to get mentally prepared... and to those of you who have already tried it... share your thoughts. I'd really like to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment