Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Short & Sweet

Super tired tonight. And it's FREEZING right now in my house. Or maybe I'm just cold because I'm sitting still. I had some orders I had to get done this evening and I also went to the fabric store to get some goods for an upcoming promotion I'm having.

Today wasn't all that bad... I had 3 decent meals, but I also did some snacking.. but not as bad as I normally do... so that has to count for something. I didn't get the video in, but I got all my paperwork done that I needed too... so that kind of evens out - right?

Here are my food photos. And yes - the color is all wonky.

BREAKFAST:
yogurt & multi-grain cheerios
(no milk)


LUNCH:
tuna w/pickles, celery & apple
10 crackers


DINNER:
roasted brussel sprouts, roasted bell peppers
salad with oil & vinegar
3 small rice cake thingys

I ended up not eating all my dinner as I got really full. I put a ton on my plate because I was afraid that I'd get super hungry with no protein on there... but I was super full. And it was good. But there was too much olive oil used. 

Anyway - I'm super tired. So I'm out. But don't forget to do the Challenge! Just do 25 'push off' things from your counter (like a push up, but you're pushing yourself off harder... does that make sense? eh. oh well, I'm sure you can figure it out...)

No comments:

Post a Comment