Thursday, February 3, 2011

Not an Excuse... but an Explanation


It's just after 1am and I am so tired. Just finished up some shipping and I will FOR SURE be done tomorrow. WHOO-HOO!

And I just want to say that I'm super glad that I have you guys to keep me in check. For reals. Normally I'm not this busy when it comes to orders, etc, but I advertised with a new place and I had no idea what kind of response I would get. And the great thing for me, is that it exceeded my expectations. But the bad thing, is that it requires a bunch of time. My work time is limited to naps and after dinner (which runs into late evening). Anyway, I'm not having any new promotions this month, and I'm planning on just taking this time to PLAN everything out: meals, exercise, and of course business stuff as well. 

So that's kind of the low-down on me. After tomorrow, I'll be back. Really. I promise. Seriously.

Oh - and don't forget to get your Ground Turkey recipes together. Don't post it TODAY, but save it for TOMORROW (one of the things I'll be doing when I'm done working is collecting all of the recipes so I can have one master list... if anyone is interested).

Okay. Well - good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment