Friday, February 11, 2011

TOTALLY forgot 'Food Friday' ... and no-one called me out on it

Seriously - I totally forgot about it. I can't believe it! So I'll just be posting it a day late. Did you think about at all? Did you play around with your favorite green vegetable? 

As for me, I had this at one of my girlfriend's house when we had gone over there for dinner. And what was the veggie of choice? 

BRUSSEL SPROUTS

I have actually never had them before that night. I was nervous about it because I wasn't sure what I would think of them - but I LOVED it! She basically just tossed in olive oil, salt & pepper and roasted on high in the oven. AWESOME. (but I actually love almost all vegetables roasted in the oven) Anyway, that's my pick and just talking about it made me want some. So I guess I'll have to go pick some of those up as well. Too bad Target doesn't carry them (since I'm going to pick the DVD...)

oh - and next week's main ingredient is:

TUNA

I know not everyone likes the stuff, but I do. 
so get creative, or 'google' a good recipe
and get ready for next week!

(but don't forget to share this week's recipe!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment