Sunday, February 20, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?

Before I start trying to get you all to tell me about your accomplishments for the week, I just want to take a moment to really thank you all for encouraging me today. I'm serious. Normally I would respond to every comment, but I quickly realized that I would be saying the same thing over and over, so I figured I might as well make one BIG thank you :)

Seriously, I guess in my mind I thought that once I made the decision to really 'do it' this time, that it would just fall into place. That magically I would become this 'new' person that quickly embraced a new, healthier lifestyle and loved every minute of it. And maybe, just maybe, I would discover that I have a love for running. 

But instead, I found that I still have the same struggles. The same temptations. And the same disdain for running. 

And that's okay. 

I think I've realized that I don't need to be the perfect example of totally changing my lifestyle. But I DO need to continue trying to reach the realistic goals I have set for myself. Even if they're small. And that would probably be key - to set small, attainable goals that can encourage me, vs trying to reach unattainable goals that only discourage me. 


But enough about that... tell me about YOU! How was your week? What did you accomplish? Fill me in. I'd love to hear. Really, I would!

as for me

I GAINED

1 lb

(not bad considering how my week went)


so spill it!

how'd  you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment