Monday, February 28, 2011

Today I Went For a Walk

The weather was super nice out, so I put the kids in the stroller and walked down to the Post Office. But I also HAD to do it because the husband's car battery died and he had to take mine (with the carseats in it) so I was left car-less today.

I forget what a nice little walk it is, and I really need to do it more often. The only problem is that the sun gets in the kids eyes as the 'shade' on the stroller doesn't come down very far. I think I should get a 'Bob'. Just kidding. But kinda not. I LOVE strollers, but I seriously can't get another one or the husband will kill me. 

Breakfast today consistent of yogurt and multi-grain cheerios, Lunch was Subway, and Dinner we went to Cheesecake Factory (we had a gift card that was burning a hole in the husband's wallet) and I got the Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps and I didn't use any of the sauces. That was SO GOOD. I think that needs to become my 'go to' meal the next time I visit there. 

Anyway, I hope this sun sticks around... a girl could get used to that type of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment