Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I LOVE ROBYN (and was anyone up for the Challenge?)

So Robyn. You come out of 'hiding', and now I'm in love with you. I'm not kidding. You watched Shining Inheritance and loved it. And you wanted her to end up with Joon Sae. I love, love, LOVE Joon Sae (or at least I think it's him - I never remember their names... the restaurant guy - right?) I was so in love with Joon Sae that I kinda wanted to go to Korea and find him and tell him I loved him. It brings pain to my heart just thinking about it because it was so sad...

But Jun Pyo... dude. I hated him too at the beginning! So if you've been reading my blogs for a while, then did you see my post about my addiction to BOF? Seriously, I have been CRAVING the show. Sounds weird, but I've been thinking about it for a while now... I want to get lost in that story but I don't have 26 consecutive hours to watch it (... although I've been trying to talk a certain BFF to stay with me at a hotel and just get room service and watch BOF all night long ...). And I bought POSTERS of Jun Pyo when I was in Korea! I joke with the husband that one day he'll come home and I'll have the posters neatly hanging on the wall... above our bed. Kinda like a giant head board. That's not weird, right? I maybe I could frame some and hang it amongst the family pictures... the possibilities are endless...

Okay - so go watch Winter Sonata. I can't remember if I saw it on Dramafever or MySoju... fantastic story, cried a ton, hurt my heart... it's a winner. The last one I just watched was Dandelion Family - and that for sure is on DramaFever. It's a good one - so I recommend that one too, but it's different than BOF, SI and Winter Sonata... it's more... 'realistic'... if that makes sense. 

Seriously - you have no idea how stoked I am that I have someone I can talk to about Kdramas!!! So please, keep me updated!!

And I think I want to try the 4/250 cal meals... I'm afraid... but I also want to try... Maybe next week... like on Monday. I just checked my calendar and I have that week totally open.. this week is crazy. 

Maybe that can be our next challenge?!
And speaking of challenge...


DUDE. 
that was way harder than I thought.

I started on my left foot
and I could balance for:

1:30 

I then did my right foot
and I could balance for:

1:14

(did anyone else have a burning sensation in their legs?)




NEXT WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS:

Food Restriction of Choice

I know this sounds weird, but I've been thinking about how I lost
the most weight when I was just watching what I ate.

And honestly, 'limiting' oneself can totally be a challenge for some
(at least it is for me)

So I say pick something that you want to work on...

eliminating a certain food/snack
drinking more water
not eating after a certain time of day
increase protein

or something that you want to improve on

and THAT will be your challenge. 
I think it'll be interesting to see what happens. 


oh - and don't forget to list your 'balancing' times!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment